Today, we will show you an air fryer chicken breast recipe you do not want to miss. It is time to leave the dull and dry chicken breast recipe and trade it for this tasty and juicy chicken breast recipe.
This recipe has all you can want in a recipe. It is easy, can be done quickly, and spells victory. Yes, you read that right. Victory, because failing this recipe is unlikely!
With that, let us get cooking!
Why This Recipe Works/ Why We Like This Recipe
- Simple but superb. It is not a complicated recipe, making it ideal to add to your everyday meal rotation. However, it is super, like you are eating a luxury meal!
- Easy-peasy. Every part of this recipe is easy. It only has eight ingredients and six steps. As you can see, from getting the ingredients, cooking it, and, of course, eating the finished product, everything is easy-peasy!
- Fast and failproof. This recipe is quick to make but not mess up. A new chef or seasoned cook can make it fast without worrying about failing!
What You Will Need
- Chicken Breasts
- Garlic Powder
- Paprika Powder
- Black Pepper Powder
- Air Fryer
- Aluminum Foil
How to Make This Air Fryer Chicken Breast Recipe
Do you have everything set? If so, we can start cooking some tasty and juicy chicken breasts now!
Step 1. Brining the Chicken Breasts
Get your chicken breasts and put them in a bowl. Then, fill the bowl with water until the chicken breasts are fully submerged. Add the salt and stir.
Leave the chicken breasts in the solution for around 10 minutes.
Step 2. Rinsing and Drying the Chicken Breasts
After 10 minutes, extract the chicken breasts from the solution and rinse them. Then, lay them on a flat surface and pat them dry on both sides with a paper towel.
Step 3. Seasoning the Chicken Breasts
Using a food brush, cover the chicken with oil. Then, season it with salt, garlic powder, paprika powder, and pepper powder. Pat everything in, and do the same on the other side.
Step 4. Frying the Chicken Breasts
Get your air fryer and put your chicken breasts in. Make sure that no piece touches another. If that is not possible, do it by batch.
Set the air fryer to 400° F for 10 minutes.
Step 5. Letting the Chicken Breasts Rest
Once the chicken breasts are ready, pull the basket out but leave the chicken breasts in there. Then, get your aluminum foil and cover the basket with it. Leave it like so for around 5 minutes.
Step 6. Serving the Chicken Breasts
Finish off by sprinkling some parsley on the chicken breasts. Get them out of the air fryer as soon as possible afterward. Enjoy as is or with one or two of your favorite sides.
Medium-sized chicken breasts were used for this recipe. The temperature would change depending on the size of the chicken breasts.
Tips and Tricks
- Put your touch on the seasoning.The seasoning we showed you earlier is pretty simple. However, you do not have to stick to that. You can use your own or even your favorite pre-made one!
- Put your touch on the brine.Like the seasoning, the brine we showed you is pretty simple. However, you can also add your touch to it. To change things up, you might also want to throw in some sugar, lemon slices, or bay leaves, to name a few options. Make sure you do not skip the water and salt, though! They are the brine.
- Brine long but not too long. It could be ideal to go beyond the 10-minute mark, as the longer you brine, the more you can expect the chicken breasts to be flavorful and tender. However, do not brine for too long! The chicken could get mushy!
- Do not skip any step.It may look like you can further save time by skipping some. However, each step in this recipe aids in ensuring you get tasty and juicy chicken breasts. While some parts may look like they will not help with the flavor, they will help with the texture of your chicken.
What Should Be the Temperature for Small Chicken Breasts?
If you are using small chicken breasts, you want to keep the temperature to 400° F but lessen the time to around 8 minutes. If you have a big air fryer, you might be able to put all your small chicken breasts in one go.
What Should Be the Temperature for Big Chicken Breasts?
If you are using big chicken breasts, you want to keep the temperature to 400° F but lengthen the time to around 12 minutes. Even if you have a big air fryer, if you have big chicken breasts, you might have to go in batches.
Can I Use Other Chicken Parts for This Recipe?
Yes and no. This recipe can work for any other part of the chicken. However, you would have to tweak the steps depending on the chicken part in question to get the desired outcome for each chicken part.
How Can I Adjust the Saltiness?
If the chicken breasts are too salty for your liking, there are a few ways to tone the saltiness down. The first and the most obvious solution would probably be to lessen the seasoning. However, if you are here, you might have probably already tried that. As you likely already know, that is not always where the problem lies. It could be at the bringing. With that, you can lessen the salt at this step. On the other hand, you can brine for a shorter period.
There you have it! The air fryer chicken breast recipe to give you tasty and juicy chicken breasts! Whether you want a chicken recipe to add to your everyday meal rotation or something for special occasions, this recipe can fit right in! However, this one is not the only chicken recipe we have to share with you. If you want more chicken recipes to add to your collection, you might want to check out our other talks.
Tasty and Juicy Air Fryer Chicken Breast RecipeCourse: Recipes
A chicken recipe that can easily fit into your everyday meals or special occasion buffet!
4 Chicken Breasts
4 Cups of Water (or as needed to submerge the chicken breasts)
9 tsp of Salt
4 tsp of Oil
1 tsp of Garlic Powder
1 tsp of Paprika Powder
1 tsp of Black Pepper Powder
2 tsp of Chopped Parsley
- Brine the chicken breasts with some water and salt. Leave it for around 10 minutes.
- Ready the chicken breasts for seasoning by rinsing and drying them.
- Season the chicken breasts with oil, salt, garlic powder, paprika powder, and pepper powder.
- Put the chicken breasts in the air fryer at 400° F for 10 minutes, ensuring they are not touching.
- Let the chicken breasts rest for around 5 minutes by covering the air fryer basket with aluminum foil.
- Sprinkle some parsley on the chicken breasts and quickly remove it from the air fryer basket.